Should I learn Cantonese or Mandarin?
It depends on where you intend on using the language.
Mandarin/Chinese is spoken by more people while Cantonese is more practical in HK, Macau and Guandong province
- Flexible Schedule: you can schedule your class time with teacher directly.
- Daytime Course: from Monday to Friday 10:00-12:00, 14:00-16:00, 16:00-18:00; Saturday from 10:00-13:00
- Evening Course: from Monday to Friday 19:00-21:00
- Flexible Location: classes can be held at our centre, the student’s office or their home.
(If teacher is required to travel to an office or student’s home, a travelling fee may be charged according to the student’s location)
- There will be a 10 minutes break during 2 hours lesson.
- Free assessment of each student’s level of language.
- All teaching materials both for Mandarin and Cantonese will be tailor-made.
- Small-class teaching with a maximum of 6 students.
- Mandarin and Cantonese Course for Elementary, Intermediate and Advanced levels learners.
- Our students come from a wide variety of cultures and backgrounds, from locals to international visitors
- Students come with similar level of Chinese language knowledge.